I (and I will speak for Ben too) was so happy to spend several days in San Diego with Jenny, Ian, and Zephyr. We met Jenny and Ian when we were living in Boulder and Jenny and I taught at the same preschool. Josh and I officiated at their wedding ceremony and Jenny flew to Prague to be with us for Ben's homebirth. Needless to say, they are very important to us!
We had a very relaxing stay--eating take out, practicing wrap carries, and Ben loved slobbering on Zephyr's toys. Thanks for being such great hosts! We also met up with our friend Allen for dinner. I took a picture of Ben and Allen (who took to holding a baby very quickly!) on my phone, but because I am not my husband I have no idea how to post it on the blog. Anybody know how to do that?
I figured that I would continue my trend of stealing friend's photos...here are some that Jenny took of our beach walk in San Diego and two from my collection as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
we miss you already! We are honored that you came to see us on your way home and postponed your homecoming by another week. Glad you had fun- next time you come we can do more stuff...still getting the hang of easily leaving the house with a newborn. Love you.
Post a Comment