Saturday, June 7, 2008

Eureka!

We arrived in Eureka late last night....introduced Ben and Molly, gave Ben a quick tour of the house and went to sleep. I will be continuing the blog (I'm glad that so many of you are still interested!) and have a lot to catch up on so keep checking back.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Sorry not to know-- but who's Molly?

Welcome home!

Chris Ben Max & Josie

jodi said...

Molly is our dog. She has spent the last 14 months in Alaska with Josh's mom.

Ben, although still apprehensive, now laughs when Molly plays with her toys and doesn't cry when he gets licked by her. She does have the LONGEST tongue in the west.

Jodi

Unknown said...

HI, Glad you are home, were you surprised to see Molly?

Julia

jodi said...

I figured out the surprise and was trying to keep it to myself, but got more anxious as Friday approached and Josh hadn't talked to the woman who trained her when she was a puppy and had to ask if the surprise was Molly. So, it wasn't so much of a surprise, but the meeting of Molly and Ben went well and I was VERY happy to see her. Sad that I won't be seeing you on the 18th, though.