Tuesday, June 24, 2008

In other news...

In not exactly Ben related news...

Josh and I have decided that the best thing for our family is for me to be a stay-at-home mom. I am grateful to all of my supervisors, professors, and clients for helping me to become not only a better therapist, but a more patient, mindful mother.

We bought a bistro style kitchen table (it's tall) and chairs and some beautiful Persian rugs and have made the dining nook into a playroom for Benjamin. We like the new layout.

Ben and I will be traveling to Pittsburgh for three weeks in September to be with Uncle Mike and Aunt Risa for the birth of their baby boy!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Congrats on all the big decisions! You can always analyze Ben and Josh if you are hankering for some therapy work.

Sweet Baby James said...

Congratulations on the decision to stay home! Ben is a lucky kid :-)

jodi said...

Thanks! Being in Sweden helped me realize how lucky we are that I can stay home because even though they get lots of time off when they have a kid, both parents need to work eventually in order to support their families.