Sunday, January 13, 2008
An Introduction to Uppsala
We had mixed feelings about the crisp, sunny weather today because Josh and Ben are sick with a cold and didn't feel up to leaving the house. I, however, went for a short walk to take pictures of Uppsala and find some baking ingredients at the ICA (pronounced eek-ah). You can view all of the photos on our new web album entitled Uppsala Photos, but below is a taste of what you will see, a view of the Fyrisån River. My experience at the store was challenging and humorous--the flour that I thought was cake flour is actually self-rising flour and the flour that I purchased because I thought it was bread flour is cake flour. So now Josh will get a cake instead of a challah, which is really not so bad. In other news, we weighed Ben and he weighed in at a whopping 6.8 kilos or 15 lbs. We can thank the fries in Belgium for that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment