
Friday, January 18, 2008
Babysim Meeting 1
Ben and I went to our first meeting of Babysim (in Swedish). We were late for the meeting due to public transportation (really, most of my Swedish stereotypes have turned out to be untrue) and no one told the teacher that I don't speak Swedish. I think she could have guessed from Ben's name as the other babies are called Hugo, Nova, Otilia, and Ante. Anyway, after a short explanation by the receptionist Ben and I received a duck, a Hawiiana swimsuit, and a DVD and book (as seen in the picture). He was tired and crying so we left early and watched the movie at home. It looks amazing! I am very excited to help Ben feel comfortable in the water, to learn some Swedish songs, and maybe make a friend. Our first class in the pool is Thursday, January 24. Sadly, Josh will not be participating in the class, but will come to take pictures some time.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment