An aside: I just uploaded 136 photos and movies from the camera. So, one day, you will get to see all of the "fun" I have not been blogging about. We close on the house on Wed the 18th and move on Saturday!!!
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Our Feverish Fairy
Josh and I made a fairy costume for Ben for a birthday party. Too bad that he came down with a fever and cold yesterday and was unable to make it to the party. We had him model the costume anyway...and, true to form, he liked the wings, but didn't like the skirt around his waist. If you haven't checked out his Halloween pictures from 2008 you should do that.
An aside: I just uploaded 136 photos and movies from the camera. So, one day, you will get to see all of the "fun" I have not been blogging about. We close on the house on Wed the 18th and move on Saturday!!!





An aside: I just uploaded 136 photos and movies from the camera. So, one day, you will get to see all of the "fun" I have not been blogging about. We close on the house on Wed the 18th and move on Saturday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It turned out great! I hope the move is easy and uneventful!
Owwnn!!! He's so cute!!!
Post a Comment