Here is another comparison. I think that if I had twins I would dress them the same every day.
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Halloween
Not so eventful. Ben and I went for a walk in the rain. He dressed up as a fire fighter in his helmet and rain gear. He thought it was a great idea until we had walked for a block and his helmet was getting wet. He requested that we go back home, drop off the helmet, and continue on our walk.
Here is another comparison. I think that if I had twins I would dress them the same every day.

Here is another comparison. I think that if I had twins I would dress them the same every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They look so different from each other, but both adorable of course!
Eli is such a chunko! I love it!
Post a Comment