...have been really very busy. We made an offer on a much bigger house located about two and a half blocks from where we currently live and we accepted an offer on our house after only one day on the market. Josh and I (but mostly Josh) spent a ton of time getting our house ready to show and we were lucky that my sister and brother-in-law and nephew were here while this was going on so that Josh and I could leave Ben with them in order to go to our real estate agent's office on short notice. Ben knows that we will be moving and seems sad, but also excited. Exactly like I feel. Our little house holds lots of memories...most recently, of course, the birth of Eli.
So we have not been taking many pictures. Here a a few that we have taken:

Eli about one week after his two month birthday


Our jack-o-lanterns (jacks-o-lantern?). Every time we lit the candles Ben wanted us to sing Happy Birthday.
Ben has been on-and-off interested in using the potty. Here he is in brand new underwear that he only wears in the house.
3 comments:
WOW! Good real estate vibes to you... and great pumpkins (Charlie Brown!).
I still am in awe that your house sold so fast...I can only hope we have your luck! I love your little house, but I am looking forward to seeing your huge new place!
Congratulations on selling your house so quickly and finding a new one! Love the underwear. James can't wear his out of the house either :-)
Post a Comment