That hat is the cutest thing EVER! Perfect for the pumpkin patch! Cute pictures :-)
So cute! Looks like the perfect fall day! What is Ben going to be for Halloween?
Sadly, Ben is not going to be anything for Halloween. For a kid who is scared of stuffed animals, Josh and I think that Halloween may be too much.
Zephyr is going to be a superhero- I bought the fabric for her cape this weekend...now to make it!
Oh, and I just noticed his shoes! Yay!
Can't wait to see her costume! What color is her cape? And Ben loves his bear shoes. He also likes that we keep them on the shoe rack with our shoes.
love Ben and the pumpkins! cutest fall pictures!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That hat is the cutest thing EVER! Perfect for the pumpkin patch! Cute pictures :-)
So cute! Looks like the perfect fall day! What is Ben going to be for Halloween?
Sadly, Ben is not going to be anything for Halloween. For a kid who is scared of stuffed animals, Josh and I think that Halloween may be too much.
Zephyr is going to be a superhero- I bought the fabric for her cape this weekend...now to make it!
Oh, and I just noticed his shoes! Yay!
Can't wait to see her costume! What color is her cape? And Ben loves his bear shoes. He also likes that we keep them on the shoe rack with our shoes.
love Ben and the pumpkins! cutest fall pictures!
Post a Comment