Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fingerplays

We learned this song at the English Kiddie Song Group in Sweden. It has always been one of Ben's favorites. Although Josh says that my voice has improved in the nine and a half years that we have been married, I apologize for your having to listen to me sing. It is vital to the video. In related news...Ben has said "no" to my singing him to sleep for the past week. He only wants to hear the Renee and Jeremy CD. I was only mildly offended!!



******

This morning, for the first time, Ben stacked blocks in addition to knocking them over!

*****

Well, October has been the month of colds in the Smith house. Josh was sick before we came home from Pittsburgh...then I got sick...then Ben got sick...and now I am sick again. Goodness gracious!

1 comment:

rachel said...

oh my god, that is really just insanely cute!!!