Ben is going to sit this Halloween out. He was interested in the costume until we actually tried to put in on him. Crying or not, we still think he makes a pretty cute penguin!
Those pictures are awesome! Babies in costumes are irresistable! That peguin costume is the best, think how funny those pictures wil be to look back on when he is older :-)
4 comments:
OMG. That is hilarious. I'm glad you got him a costume after all.
It was kind of like when I bought my wedding dress. After I saw the costume I couldn't resist!
that first picture is AMAZING. i laughed so hard - poor little penguin! it's too much!!!
Those pictures are awesome! Babies in costumes are irresistable! That peguin costume is the best, think how funny those pictures wil be to look back on when he is older :-)
Post a Comment