Friday, July 6, 2012

Camping at Grizzly Creek








Not shown:
1. Molly. She was only mildly happy that we took her with us because she needed to be tied up the whole time and could not go to the river or on the trails with us.

2. Eli's shiner after he slipped on the rocks (because of his wet crocs and because the towel that was wrapped around him prevented him from using his hands to break his fall. Sorry Eli!)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

A blog post! A blog post! We've missed your virtual presence!

jodi said...

I have almost matched my number of posts from last year!!

GRP said...

I too am happy to read some new and exciting stuff about your family. I look almost daily and was almost ready to give up. So glad I didn't--you are all looking well and definitely enjoying life--yay for the Smiths!! Love, Grandma Grace ( Zephyr's grandma)