Well, our new house survived a fairly big earthquake with little damage--just a few broken glasses and a broken bottle of vinegar. Our computer even survived a fall on the carpet. We are a bit shaken up, but I'm sure that will pass over the next few days. Let's hope for no big aftershocks!
5 comments:
Thank you for posting this-- I just read about it and was concerned. Take care...
xo
Thank you, Jodi, for letting so many who care for you and think of you let us know that your family and your new home did well through this event. I was very concerned since earthquakes always frighten me, no matter how many I have experienced. Take care, hold on to each other and the babies. Love, Grace Pierson (Ian's mom and Zephyr's grandma)
We're all very happy to hear you survived the quake.
We just got back from our long weekend with Jenny & Ian and learned about the quake.
Woo hoo- you guys get all the excitement! Let me know if you need tips for cleaning up exploded balsamic vinegar bottles. I am sad to say we are experts. Glad you are safe!
We are very thankful that you & the family are well !!!! There is wonderful luck & tragic luck; just see what happened in Haiti yesterday.......enjoy Auntie Suzie's visit.....LOVE to ALL !!!!!
DAD/Grand-dad
Post a Comment