Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I Scream, You Scream

Here is Ben's most elaborate version yet. He put together one half of an orange with one half of a carrot to make the ice cream cone and then created a holder (with some help). After this video was taken he offered the ice cream to "other people"--giving it to the camera which I am assuming was meant for all of you.



P.S. It is fun to blog so much again. I think I am missing the feeling of being productive and getting positive reinforcement which was fulfilled through work this semester. For those of you who didn't know, I decided to work (a.k.a. volunteer) this semester in order to accumulate more hours towards my marriage and family therapist license. It worked out so well--Josh hung out with Ben while I was working and I think I really developed as a therapist with great supervision and challenging clients. Now I am happy to be back to my stay-at-home-mom status.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that u r blogging so much again !!! What a dear boy u have !

Love to all from Grand-dad