Monday, May 25, 2009

Water-Sand Table

Thanks to Grammy and Granddad for the early birthday present! Ben is enjoying the new addition to our backyard. He likes pushing the boats through the water and finding rocks and shells that I have hidden in the sand. He also likes it because it is a new place to make ice cream (his new favorite game--and it is always coffee flavored--yes, he takes after his dad) and he squeals with delight when we fill the table with water and Molly gets herself between the hose and the table for a drink.





2 comments:

Jenny said...

I hope it brings Ben as much joy as it brings Zephyr! And I'll bet he won't eat the sand like she does, so it will probably bring you more joy than it does me.

Unknown said...

We are so happy to see Ben & Molly & Daddy & Mom enjoying the great early birthday gift that you suggested...........ENJOY !!

Grand-dad & Grammy