Monday, July 7, 2008

New and Improved

Some volunteers cleaned up a park down the street from our house while we were in Europe. The new and improved playground features two kiddie swings, a climbing wall, other climbing structures, and art created by children. It is quite nice and we hope it stays that way...you never know in Eureka. On our way home from downtown the other day we stopped and played on the swings. Here is a video of Ben in a kiddie swing (after he took off his hat for the 300th time...thank you Aunt Kathy and Uncle Ira for the hat with a strap!).


2 comments:

Jenny said...

I love all the new posts. Thank god- I was going through Ben withdrawal...

jodi said...

I'm glad I could help with your fix. My computer shuts off randomly so I needed to figure out how to do everything on Josh's computer.