Sunday, October 10, 2010
Busy end of summer...
Well, the end of our summer and the beginning of fall have been so busy and a bit stressful. I successfully studied for and passed my first licensing exam to be a marriage and family therapist--one more to go. Josh and I went back to work at HSU (I am working part time at the counseling center) and Ben started preschool. Eli is talking up a storm and took two steps on his own yesterday! And I have a new nephew! Four boys in four years for my sister and me--who would have thought?? His name is Michael and, although we have only seen him in pictures and on Skype, he is adorable and we can't wait to meet him. Ben got teary the first time he saw a picture of his cuz and said that he wanted to touch his little hand. (What three year old needs a baby fix??) Eli makes the sign for and says baby every time we look at pictures of Michael. Hmmm...no picture that directly relates to this, but how about one of Eli on his rocket...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He is such a chub! I love him!
And congrats again on passing your exam, and on your new nephew!
So much great news!! Mostly I am blown away that Ben can be old enough to start preschool... and way to go moving through all these changes!
Post a Comment