Thursday, March 18, 2010

Snow!

We promised Ben that we would go to the snow during Spring Break. We are glad that we didn't wait any longer. There was hardly any left! We just needed enough to make a real snowman and a snow angel. Like the pink snowpants? He LOVES them. We had to visit all of the thrift shops in the area to find proper snow attire.





4 comments:

Mandy said...

fun family outing! can't wait to hear about it!

Chris said...

is that a volvo?

jodi said...

Why, yes, it is. We bought it used when we got back from Europe. I love our Subaru, but I LOVE our Volvo.

Jenny said...

Why is it that I like pink snowpants far better on Ben than I would on Z? I am totally wierd. Take Ben to CO one winter so he can see some real snow...or Alaska, I guess. ;)