Ben and I spent over an hour this afternoon playing with ooblick (cornstarch, food coloring, and water). Ben was skeptical at first, but was covered in ooblick by the end.
Josh and I agree that Ben is cute in this video despite being sideways.
Other things about Ben:
-Ben grabs kisses from the air and gives them to people, toys, and Molly. Often he says that the kisses are yellow.
-Ben has lengthy conversations in a language we repeat, but don't understand.
-Ben's new favorite book is Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.
-Ben likes cumin in his cottage cheese and enjoys eating samosas.
-Ben rests his head on his cloth diapers before being changed.
-Ben sits on his potty fully clothed and wipes his bum when he is "finished."
-Ben loves to floss.
-Ben's favorite albums now include The Flaming Lips, the Amp Live remix of Radiohead's Rainy Days, Renee and Jeremy, and Neko Case.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So today being our second snow day in a row, I remembered reading this post so I decided to bust out some oobleck for James to combat the boredom. Not so much. He wouldn't even touch it, he just squished up his nose and pointed to me while I played with it. I forgot how messy that stuff is!
Post a Comment