And even though I promised you that I wouldn't make you read the 18 most important things about Ben on his 18 month birthday...I am going to anyway.
1. Ben loves cats and babies.
2. Ben can identify some letters and can draw the letter "O."
3. Ben loves to dance...alone and with an adult holding him. If you hold him to dance he will want you to take his hand is yours so you look like you are waltzing.
4. Ben prefers cloth to disposable diapers and really prefers no diaper at all.
5. Ben is obsessed with the moon. He also really likes geese.
6. Ben squeals with delight when Josh or I come home after being at work.
7. Ben likes playing frizbee with Molly at the dunes.
8. Ben has been sleeping in his own room, in his own bed since the end of December.
9. Ben likes to help me bake.
10.Ben often wraps Molly's tennis balls in his pajamas or blanket and likes when Molly finds the ball.
11. Ben likes all things that spin.
12. Ben loves music and playing instruments, especially the guitar and penny whistle.
13. Ben no longer wants us to read Snuggle Puppy as our last book before bed. (Which we have been doing since he was 5 1/2 months old.)
14. Ben likes wearing his parent's hats.
15. Ben likes wearing his stuffed animals in the ring sling. And calls it a "ging."
16. Ben calls yellow...hello.
17. Ben likes pepper on everything. He wanted some in his grapefruit juice the other day.
18. Ben does the same sign for beard and beer.
Happy 18 months my little lovebug!!
4 comments:
wonderful !! love, dadick
Happy 18 month birthday, Sweet Ben!!
Love, Chris Ben Max and Josie
Happy bday Ben!
Wow, is he really only 3 months older than James? He seems like some kids of a super genius! I want to meet him soon!
Post a Comment