Well, I needed to nap today because of the 2 hours and 15 minutes of sleep that I lost last night thanks to the no-cry sleep solution so Josh, Molly, and Ben went to the dunes. I think that the wind and Ben's desire to walk made it so that they didn't end up at the beach, but it seems like they had fun anyway.

3 comments:
Dear god, I am imagining the amounts of sand he must have had in his diaper after crawling up that hill...sorry you are lacking sleep. Hope it gets better soon!
The No Cry Sleep Solution involved lots of crying and not much sleep for us. I hope that it works better for you!
Goodness, it is kind of terrible. And we moved him to his own room so when I can sleep I am up wondering when he will wake up! I have certainly shed a few tears. But I think after four nights Ben knows that he can't b-feed to sleep. He just needs to be PRESSED up against me to sleep--oy!
Post a Comment